If you are in the market for high quality lip gloss packaging, chances are you have found yourself doing some research lately. Lucky for you, we did all the research for you, and put it all in one place! Use this guide to help you choose the lip gloss packaging that will live up to your brand.
3 Things To Consider When Choosing Wholesale Lip Gloss Tubes
- What applicator type do you want?
All of our wholesale lip gloss tubes come with a doe foot applicator, which allows the product to be applied evenly and precisely. The doe foot applicator is great for lip glosses, creme lipsticks, and concealers.
- Will it prevent leakage?
You will want your lip gloss tubes to have a rubber stopper or “wiper” that ensures your tubes will stay tightly sealed. A rubber stopper can also prevent too much product from coming out when your consumer is using it.
- Will it break easily?
Your lip gloss packaging should be sturdy and strong to prevent any cracking or shattering during shipment. Acrylic lip gloss tubes are reliable and high quality-sure to protect your product and your brand.
Lip Gloss Tubes vs. Squeeze Tubes
Plastic squeeze tubes are common in the lip gloss industry but can sometimes come at a cost greater than the price. Distributors will often choose this type of lip gloss tube in the hopes of saving some money while offering the same quality. However, that is not always the case. Here are a few things to consider when feeling tempted to sacrifice quality for price:
- Plastic squeeze tubes do not offer the same leak protection as acrylic lip gloss tubes. Our wholesale empty lip gloss tubes have a wand that makes it easier to get a more precise application.
- Acrylic lip gloss tubes are also more sanitary, making them the ideal choice.
Which tube is right for you?
At Cosmetic Packaging Now, we offer both clear lip gloss tubes and frosted lip gloss tubes for our lip gloss packaging. Clear lip gloss tubes are best for pigmented products along with any iridescent or glittery formulas. Frosted lip gloss tubes are best for lighter colored products or clear formulas.
Once you have decided on a finish for your lip gloss packaging, you will want to select the color (or colors) that best suit your brand. We offer a variety of neutral colors that all come in both a shiny and matte finish. You will want to choose an empty lip gloss tube that will complement both your product and your brand. We answer all the top lip gloss packaging questions in our blog.
Customize your lip gloss packaging to your brand
Now that you have found the lip gloss packaging to use, you will want to customize it and make it your own. Here are a few ways to do that:
- Use our free label template, with the exact dimensions of each empty lip gloss tube, to customize your lip gloss packaging with your own label. If you need help creating or changing the label for your empty lip gloss packaging, you can find a list of our preferred cosmetic label printing partners on our website! If you do not want to use printed labels you can also have your brand name silk screened onto your empty lip gloss packaging. This can give your product a more professional look and help you stand out from the competition. Read more about customizing your lip gloss packaging and starting your own cosmetics line in our blog!
- If you are a large corporation, you may benefit from having a lab or cosmetic manufacturing company fill your empty lip gloss tubes with your product. Find our tried and true list of private cosmetic manufacturers here!
Here at Cosmetic Packaging Now, we know that the details make the brand. The quality of your lip gloss packaging reflects back on your business and your product. We also know that as a business owner, there are plenty of hard decisions to make, so we want to make one of your decisions a little easier. Our Vibe collection features high quality, wholesale lip gloss packaging that comes in a variety of colors and designs, giving you one less hard decision to make.